Rediscover the Telemark skiing technique in Val Gardena
Telemark skiing on the slopes of the Dolomiti Superski area with direct access to the Sella Ronda - Your ski holidays in Val Gardena and on the Sciliar
Telemark is a skiing technique of Norwegian origins that is now very popular in Val Gardena, with a growing demand by the public and ski events followed by many fans.
Would you like to try it?
The ski school Val Gardena offers its own courses or gives you the opportunity to improve your style.
Top Deals & All-Inklusive offers
From ski weeks to hiking holidays
10 good reasons for a holiday in the Hotel Oswald
- centrally located in the heart of Selva Val Gardena
- excellent cuisine and optimal service
- elegant & comfortable rooms
- only a few steps to the mountain and cable cars in Val Gardena
- ideal starting point for hikes, climbing and mountain bike tours in summer
- optimal starting point in the world famous Dolomiti Superski area
- direct access to the Sellaronda panorama tour
- quaint farmhouses, Val Gardena traditions, scenic must see & cultural attractions
- breathtaking panorama
- good fresh air ensures well-being and good mood
Elegant rooms & suites at the Hotel Oswald
Cosy accommodation in the dolomites